Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

50th Anniversary

The last month has been super busy in my family with lots of celebrations!  One of the celebrations was my  in-laws 50th Anniversary.  We drove down to Toronto to visit them and go out for a lovely dinner at an amazing restaurant called Scaramouche.

Before dinner, I managed to get everyone to agree to let me take their picture...here are a few of my favorites.

Here's the lovely couple still in love after 50 years:




don't they have good looking Grand-children?!




My nephews loved this car parked outside the restaurant




The kids thought I was weird telling them to stand in front of this garage door.  I love the way the picture turned out and will be printing it out big and hanging it on my wall!




my two lovelies (notice how they aren't touching each other?  They were fighting right before i snapped this picture :))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely! I hope I look half that good on my 50th.